Monday, February 23, 2009

IS Hugh Jackman Gay?




Source: www.towleroad.com

On Barbara Walters' pre-Oscar special, she asked host Hugh Jackman about rumors that he is gay. Jackman didn't deny it, but allowed his wife to do so for him again:

"Peter Allen has a great line. He goes, 'I know what you're thinking. You're just sitting there looking at me, and thinking now, is he or isn't he? Well, it's true. I am Australian.' Deb used to say - she came about 40 times to the show - and she used to go to the bathroom and she's be in the cubicle in the ladies bathroom, and she would hear people going 'I know he's married, but I'm sure he is. Is he or isn't he?' And she said occasionally she would yell out, 'he isn't!'"

1 comment:

  1. Just wanna ask what gay need if girls are available every where :S

    ReplyDelete